A little bit of blush on your cheeks can make your face look youthful, alive and cheery. There are a lot of different colors of blush, but did you also know there are different types?
Cream blush is relatively new, but it’s gaining in popularity because it’s fun and different. If you want to experiment with this blush, then it’s important to know exactly how to apply it so it will look great.
1. Pick Out Your Shade
Is light pink best for you or is your skin tone more suited for a dark pink? It’s important to look at all the different colors of cream blushes and compare them to your skin type before you buy. This is especially important with cream formulas because they tend to be more pigmented. It might take you a few colors before you find the one that is best for you. If you want to avoid trial and error, then buy your blush at a makeup counter where an associate can try different colors on your skin. Its essential to select right indian bridal makeup artist if your planning Indian style wedding.
2. Use a Little on Your Finger
The best tool to use for applying cream blush is your finger. The most important thing to remember is that you only need to use a tiny bit and it will make a big difference. After dabbing your finger into the cream, lightly press it down on the apple of your cheek. It will be easier to see the apple of your cheek if you are smiling. After your finger touches your cheek, then you will need to move it in a circular motion to rub it in. Continue rubbing the color from the apple of your cheek until you reach the hairline by your ear.
Because you’re using your finger to apply it, you will have complete control over where the blush goes. You can use a little bit at first and then dab on more if it’s your first time using it. Gradual application will ensure that you don’t use too much and that you are able to put it just where you want it.
3. Finish Up
Once you are finished, clean the blush off of your fingers and finish up your makeup, if necessary. Just a little bit of this goes a long way, so a quick dab should be all that you need! Applying bronzer underneath the blush will give your face contour and make it look thinner.
– If you are having a hard time with technique, then watch videos online to help. These will show you exactly how to apply the cream blush so that you have better guidance.
– Too much blush doesn’t mean that you need to completely take your makeup off. You can easily put some powder over the area to cover up the pink color.
– Apply your makeup in natural lighting so that you can see the color the best.
– Let the blush set and dry before you apply any powder onto your face. Not letting the blush dry can cause clumps to form, which is something that can make your face look irritated.
If you ever had acne problems, using a combination of night creams and a good cream blush can give you the flawless skin you have always desired.